ScanWatch is a retail software suite to reduce losses and improve shopper experience at manned and self-checkout counters.
ScanWatch integrates with any checkout hardware currently in-use at the store. Utilizing inbuilt checkout register cameras, ScanWatch instantly recognizes scanned items. With a single point of integration, the platform prevents item mislabeling (checkout fraud) and automates the selection of scanned products (improved customer experience).
Prevent Checkout Fraud
• ScanWatch visually inspects every item scanned at manned and self-checkout counters
• Monitors whether product scanned corresponds to the product image
• Automatically notifies security officer when scanning discrepancy is detected
• Prevent losses occurring from unintentional item misscaning:
Cucumbers or avocados, single bottle or a six pack - ScanWatch backchecks scanned product with the product image.
• Identify and prevent checkout fraud:
Reduce checkout losses occurring from intentional switching of product barcodes.
Improve Customer Experience
• ScanWatch automatically identifies products at manned and self-checkout counters
• Eliminates the need to manually select a scanned item from the list
• Notifies store employees about product scanning discrepancies
• Scales from 10 to 10K+ products if required
• Improve customer experience:
The shoppers do not need to manually browse for unwrapped products in the POS picklist. The item placed on the counter is recognized automatically.
• Reduce check-out time:
65% of shopping carts include at least one unwrapped product. Selecting it automatically dramatically reduces customer turnaround time.
Reduce manual supervision:
More of the check-out transactions are completed without any employee assistance.
Prevent check-out losses:
Save more than 2% in sales revenue. The platform greatly reduces the possibility of accidental item mis-scanning or check-out fraud.